Sunday, February 13, 2011

My dream,My Future

As what they say,"A man without a dream is like a tree without leaves" for there is no future that awaits him.Our dream is an important ingredient as we grow up for it will serve as our profession when we already achieved it in the future.
I am a girl with countless dreams and I am pursuing to achieve them.I started dreaming when I was still a child and I told myself that I will be a successful nurse someday so that when time comes that my parents get weak, I'll be their cane and I will guide them whatever they want to do.When they get old, I am sure that I am already prepared and strong enough that time in taking care of them and to provide all their needs.I will also take the responsibility in giving my siblings a nice future.And that is my future, to be a nurse to everyone.
We are the one responsible in creating our future.Therefore, we mus be careful in making our decisions for in every mistakes that we commit, it will be a big factor that could affect our future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home