Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Everyone needs a vacation for this is the only time for us to have a rest and to be with our love ones.For some,vacation is the perfect time for them to have their gimmick together with their friends,to have a longer time to surf from the internet,and to have a trip to different places but for me,vacation is the perfect time for me to do all the things that I couldn't do when we have our classes.
I spend my vacation by staying at our house,painting some plants,playing with my cousins and making my favorite desserts.I also read my favorite books,magazines and novels such as El Filibusterismo by Dr.Jose Rizal.The best thing that I really enjoy was watching Asianovelas, Teleserye, and some educational documentaries.I have also a longer time to sleep this vacation compared to my last vacation.On the All Saints Day,I did not go to the cemetery to visit the tombs of my love ones because I am not feeling well but I prayed for their spirit so that they could go to heaven and be calm.
Even though I only have a simple vacation,at least I enjoyed it because I have a time to play with my cousins and I have also enough time to do my hobbies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home