Tuesday, January 4, 2011

THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTMAS

Christmas comes only once a year but here in Philippines,everyday is Christmas.The essence of Christmas is loving,giving and sharing.We all know that we, the Filipinos have these good values and that's why were celebrating Christmas everyday.
I am very happy during our Christmas program because I received my favorite perfume from my friend.I's our last time to celebrate Christmas in high school so there is no reason for us not to be happy and to become wild.Some of us became crazy because of the karaoke while the others were roaming around.After the Christmas program, we the Maxwell students have our picture taking everywhere and we're like an idiot pausing everywhere.At December 27,our group in AP and I went to Lingsat Bantay to have our shooting and photo-shoot for our Indie Film.We stayed there for three days and two nights.I enjoyed my role which is a robber and a doctor.After our shooting at Lingsat,we went home.
I'll never forget my 2010 Christmas vacation because I've done many things that I haven't yet done before.I desire to have more Christmas vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home