Monday, November 1, 2010

Reflection

Second grading was already finished.We have learned many things and we have also encountered different problems in making and editing our exercises in the notepad.However,these problems served as a challenge for us to learn how to use the html tags correctly.
This grading period,we've learned the different html editors which are Notepad for Microsoft Windows,Simple Text for Macintosh and K-edit for Linux.We used Notepad in making our exercises and we found out that html tags are not sensitive unless we didn't followed the rules in using the html tags.I could say that we have learned many things this grading period compared to what we have learned in the first grading period.
Moving on,I will be patient in posting on my blog,copying our lessons and most of all,I will be patient in making our exercises on the Notepad because sometimes I get mad in typing the angle brackets of the html tags.I also hope that our teacher will teach us again an interesting lesson next grading period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home