Monday, January 10, 2011

New year....New Me?

New Year,new life,new beginning; everything is new but I'll stay the same because it is really hard to change those things that shows the real me and I know that people around me could not easily adjust.
Every year,each one of us has a new years resolution.My new years resolutions are to gain more friends,to concentrate to my studies,to be patient in posting to my blog and to lose one pound.I want to start this year as an open minded daughter,responsible student,patient sister and if possible I don't want to have enemies this year.It is not necessary for me to change,I just want to develop some of my worst attitudes because I really want to be a better person.
I want everything to be good this year and I promise to myself that I will forget those people who ruined my life last 2010 so that I can move on this year.

3 Comments:

At January 19, 2011 at 3:50 PM , Blogger sheila said...

...nice one keep it up...

 
At January 19, 2011 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Jerrina said...

Belated Happy New Year friend. Keep it up.

 
At February 2, 2011 at 6:55 PM , Blogger rubie said...

yes, you're right it's hard to change but why will you not change if it will be for your own good?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home