Thursday, January 13, 2011

REFLECTION

Third Quarter is almost finished and many things and events happened.We encountered different problems that served as a challenge for us to find for the the right solution.Sometimes I get mad when there is a big problem to our internet connection however, our teacher try to find ways for us to be connected.
This grading period,we learned how to create a web page and we also make a web page design. Moving on,I will be more patient in making my drafts and and posting my blogs next grading period.I will also try to become serious in my studies so that I could maintain my grades.I expect that our teacher will be more patient in connecting our internet even though she is busy.

4 Comments:

At January 18, 2011 at 4:11 PM , Blogger nathaniel said...

nice post

 
At January 18, 2011 at 4:17 PM , Blogger jovelyn bautista said...

i like your post:))keep it up..nice to read

 
At January 18, 2011 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Jovi Ursua Rabang said...

I like the way you organize your post friend.. from the introduction to the conclusion.. it's very upwelling!

divine, keep moving forward.. :)

 
At January 19, 2011 at 11:23 PM , Blogger jan robin said...

your post is good

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home